LIVE WEBCAST: 07 May 2020
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to invite you to our upcoming webinars in which Mercer’s leading international experts will discuss the insights and results of the newest 2020 Global Digital Talent Trends Research Study.
With over 570 participants worldwide, this year’s research study, split over 6 regional reports, provide the latest insights into: workforce and location strategy, talent supply and demand, skills and assessment, employee value proposition and much much more...
Each of the 6 regions will have its own 1-hour webcast and will provide regional insights into topics such as:
- What are the most popular mechanisms used to attract, assess, reward and retain business critical digital talent?
- How companies are using workforce intelligence and data analytics to obtain a competitive advantage over their peers.
- What is the current state of competition for digital talent in the markets I care most about?
- How do our internal labour market dynamics compare to others by region?
- The talent landscape of the region that your business is currently operating in/is planning to expand into in the near future.
- Insights into company sentiments regarding the current and future talent landscape for key digital roles.
- Common talent sourcing strategies adopted by companies in order to procure talents with niche skills.
The digital skills that will be addressed during the webcast are:
- Cyber Security Engineer | Cloud Engineer | Data Scientist | Software Developer
- Hardware Engineer | IT Project Manager | IT Architect | Business Intelligence Analyst
The 4th Industrial Revolution has arrived – and it is a game changer! The workforces of tomorrow will be operating in increasingly digitized environments and for this new skills will be needed.
Companies which succeed in being able to attract and retain the best digital talents will have the chance to be well ahead of their peers. Through the application of workforce analytics and talent intelligence initiatives, closely linked to business objectives, companies will be able to objectively ascertain whether their workforces are ready for the future challenges that lie ahead.
With this in mind, this year Mercer’s International Strategy & Workforce Analytics Team embarked on their second annual research initiative to understand where leading companies from around the world are in this process of change.
Who should attend?
- Talent Analytics/Intelligence Specialists
- Sourcing Experts and Talent Acquisition Experts
- Senior HR Business Partners
- Workforce Metrics and Analytics Managers
- Business Leaders seeking answers to the monumental talent challenges that they are facing.
David Osborne & Andrzej Narkiewicz
International Strategy & Workforce Analytics Leaders at Mercer
Title: Global Digital Talent Results Session–A deep dive into shallow talent pools (MENA)
Date: 07 May 2020
Time: 12:30 PM - GST