Are you graduating next semester? Or did you recently graduate and are looking for a fruitful internship which leads to an entry-level position at Mercer?
If so, jumpstart your career with our 6 months Mercer Internship Program, gaining expertise in the career and health area of our business. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our consultants in the Mercer Riyadh office.
Program highlights include:
- A meaningful 6 months paid internship during which you will experience the life of a consultant in a world leading firm.
- A mentor to provide ongoing support and guidance
- Formal training opportunities
- Most importantly, you’ll have fun and will get to know plenty of new people through our business and social events
- Availability of a relocation package if you are not based in Riyadh
Please submit your CV and a 3-5 minutes video about yourself and the reason for applying for this internship (can be in English or Arabic or both).
To be eligible for Mercer’s internship program, candidates must be Saudi citizens.
For more information on Mercer, visit our website.
You’ll have access to a network of more than 6,000 Mercer colleagues around the world and be the first to know about Mercer’s latest innovations, culture change initiatives, job openings and more.