Are you set to graduate in the next academic semester? Or you have recently graduated and are looking for a fruitful internship which can lead to an entry-level position in Mercer?
If so, why not jumpstart your career at Mercer through our 6 month Internship Program!
- Mercer offers paid 6 month internships in the Career and Health Consulting businesses of our Riyadh office. Program highlights include:
- A meaningful 6 months paid internship during which you will experience life as an analyst
- A mentor to provide support and guidance
- Formal training opportunities
- Most importantly, fun! You’ll network with new friends through our many businesses and social events
- Eligibility for our relocation package, if you are not based in Riyadh.
Please submit your CV and a short 3-5 minute video of yourself telling us why you would like to join our team (can be in English or Arabic).
To be eligible for consideration in our internship program, candidates must be Saudi citizens.
Qualified candidates for the Mercer Internship Program in Riyadh should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related areas
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, the wish to seek opportunities to develop new skills
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in both Arabic and English