The Mercer Total Remuneration Surveys (TRS) provide comprehensive market data on compensation and benefits around the globe. These TRS results are published every year in more than 125 countries and are easily accessible through our online platform, Mercer WIN®, to help you optimize your compensation plans.
The primary focus of TRS is to provide market data for cross-industry jobs and industry specific data is also available through TRS industry supplements.
More than just Comp & Ben Insights..
Furthermore, we’ll be discussing the following topics with Mercer subject matter experts:
- Insights into the 2019 GCC Talent, Rewards and Digital Trends Study
- Overview of Mercer’s Total Remuneration Survey
- The Business Value of Workforce Analytics
- Addressing the increased competition for talent
- Medical Benefits: Balancing Organizational Efficiencies with Employee Expectations
TRS gives you access to more than 400 cross-industry jobs and is available in more than 125 countries covering the full remuneration package. Industry specific data is also available through TRS Industry Supplements.