Organizations haven’t always adequately invested in their HR talent. With changes afoot in the world of work, this investment has never been more of a priority. Mercer can help. With HR specific assessment tools, trainings on trending topics such as “telling a story with data,” and strategic partnering, Mercer leads HR professional development to equip your HR department with powerful new skills.
This training is part of the Mercer Training Series - Spring 2016 - Data Driven Leadership.
Strategic Partnering for HR (SP4HR) is a two day experiential learning program created by Mercer in response to the growing need to support HR leaders to make a real difference to bottom-line, sustainable results; to the way HR is perceived as a value adding business partner; and to build their personal brand by developing cutting-edge skills.
This is a Mercer signature program designed for professionals seeking to develop their ability to link strategy to the talent agenda, operate under a strategic partnering paradigm and build selfinsight through a collection of tools and exercises designed to stretch and develop them.
Participants will learn:
- How to balance the transactional, tactical, and strategic demands the business makes on HR, how to deliver most value to line and other business leaders and stakeholders.
- The required behaviors, skills and capabilities around data - a new level of business acumen around how to tell a story with data to tell.
- An effective story with data that will support strategic decision making and driving impact.
- How to drive consensus and action using HR data to tell compelling business stories.
- New abilities to read, anticipate, and manage otential conflict situations using the Thomas-Kilmann con ct handling modes instrument.
This is an instructor-led two day training in Dubai, UAE.
For more information about the Mercer Training Series - Data Driven Leadership, please fill out the form below and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.