Business and HR leaders have been managing their workforces in the dark, based on a gut-instinct and intuition. Given the growing complexities of the workforce, this approach is no longer acceptable. Businesses are demanding insights from HR. Mercer’s training series provides HR and business professionals with a proven approach and practical guidance of how to use data to make a real difference to how an organization manages its workforce. The series covers strategic workforce planning, metrics and analytics in multinational and domestic organizations.
This training is part of the Mercer Training Series - Spring 2016 - Data Driven Leadership.
Dealing with Today’s Workforce Issues and Not Tomorrow’s? What critical skills and capabilities does your company need to retain to ensure that the right talent, in the right jobs will secure a company’s long-term growth? Mercer’s training is designed to help your organization effectively launch a strategic workforce planning process and work toward achieving long-term success.
- Understand what strategic workforce planning is, and how it is different to other business and talent planning processes.
- Identify the key steps in the strategic workforce planning process.
- Translate the organization’s business strategy into workforce implications.
- Learn when and how to use analytics to support supply and demand analyses and future projections.
- Learn the appropriate analysis to identify workforce gaps and risks.
- Link the workforce planning outcomes with the organization’s talent strategy.
- Understand key factors for building workforce planning capability and how to “phase in” workforce planning in your organization.
This is an instructor-led two day training in Dubai, UAE.
For more information about the Mercer Training Series - Data Driven Leadership, please fill out the form below and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.